Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
The Indian Army published a Notification of Recruitment for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) on August 17, 2021. Only unmarried male applicants are eligible for the 40 TGC 134 vacancies at the Indian Military Academy Dehradun. Online application submission has begin on August 17, 2021 and will remain open until September 15, 2021. All the Interested candidates have to submit their Application Form on or before 15th of September.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021:
|Batch||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134)|
|Starting date||17 August 2021|
|Last Date||15 September 2021|
|Job Location||Across AllOver India|
|Official WebSite||Click Here|
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||17 August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||N/A|
|SSB Interview Date||Nov-Dec 2021|
Indian Army TGC Vacancy Details
There are vacant positions in the following engineering disciplines.. There were 40 vacancies reported in total on their OfficiaL website.
|Indian Army TGC 134 Vacancies|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||10|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg. & Mgmt.||01|
Indian Army TGC 2021 Salary/ Pay Scale
The advancement of the GTC within the Indian Army with the salary band is shown in the table below.
Indian Army TGC 134 Salaries
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Educational Qualification Eligibility
Candidates who have successfully completed the required engineering degree course or who are in the final year of the engineering degree course are eligible. The candidate studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Candidates must aged be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022. (Applicants born from 2 January 1995 to 1 January 2002, both dates included).
How to Apply :
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria must apply online only through the official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in“.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Complete the online registration form after careful reading of the instructions.
- After you register, click “Apply Online” in the dashboard. A “Select Officers – Eligibility” page will open.
- Select “Apply” in the Technical Graduate Course field. The “Application Form” page will open.
- Carefully review the instructions and click “Continue” to enter the required details in various segments. Personal information, communications, information, educational information and information on previous RFOs.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- Once you have completed the details on the last segment, you will move to a “Summary of Your Information” page where you will be able to verify and edit previous entries.
- Next, click “Submit Now” only after carefully verifying that the correct information has been completed. Applicants should click “Submit Now” each time they open the application for change.
- Applicants must produce prin of two copies of their application bearing the roller number 30 minutes after the final closing of the online application.
|APPLY NOW||Click Here|